- You can call from anywhere in WA, for the cost of a local call (excluding mobiles).
- We are open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm (excluding public holidays – when we are closed).
- If you are calling outside of business hours, you can leave a message and we will call you back the next business day.
How can 13 11 20 assist you?
Please watch the video below to learn more about the many ways we can assist you with:
- Cancer prevention
- Early detection
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Emotional support
- Practical cancer services
We can provide you with:
- Links to services in your area
- Free booklets and information, including resources in other languages
- Counselling and emotional support
- Peer support groups via telephone, in person and online
- Financial hardship assistance and practical support information
- Referral to legal and financial advice for those who meet specific eligibility criteria
- Accredited Practicing Dietitians who can provide nutritional advice during and after cancer treatment
- Life Now’s free supportive cancer care courses, including program information and registrations
- Bulk ordering of Cancer Council WA publications for distribution by health professionals – see Patient Information Publications order form.
Dry July Foundation
We are grateful to the Dry July Foundation for supporting our services. Since 2019, funds raised through Dry July have specifically gone towards our vital 13 11 20 Cancer Information and Support Line. Find out more about Dry July.
If you require an interpreter, please call the National Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 during business hours and ask for 13 11 20 Cancer Information and Support Line. If you are deaf, have difficulties hearing and/or have a speech impairment to communicate with voice calls, please call the National Relay Service on 1300 555 727 during business hours and ask for our 13 11 20 Cancer Information and Support Line.
If you need emergency assistance, please call Lifeline (13 11 14), Crisis Care (9223 1111), Samaritans (9381 5555), or Healthdirect (1800 022 22).
If you prefer, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and one of our 13 11 20 team members will respond to your enquiry.
"*" indicates required fields