Join us in April 2023 for the ultimate golf challenge designed to test your skills, strength and stamina. The challenge is to successfully complete 4 rounds of golf from dawn to dusk and raise funds for cancer research, prevention, and support services.
Challenge yourself to;
- The Long Day – 36 holes (2 rounds)
- The Longer Day – 54 holes (3 rounds)
- The Longest Day – 72 holes (4 rounds)
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you have what it takes register now.
To thank you for testing your golfing prowess, while raising funds, we have a range of rewards and prizes up for grabs.
How it helps
Playing 72 holes of golf in a single day is no mean feat, but it’s made easier when you’re playing with mates and helping those impacted by cancer.
As an independent, not-for-profit organisation we rely on the generosity of our supporters to continue our important work.
In 2021-2022 your support has meant that;
- $2.5 million was allocated to support over 102 of Western Australia’s best and brightest researchers
- 5806 West Australian’s received support via our 13 1120 cancer information and support line
- 72,916 cancer information publications were distributed to West Australian cancer patients, carers, and clinics
- 4384 West Australians checked-in to our Crawford and Milroy accommodation Lodges
How it works
The Longest Day is an endurance golf marathon designed to test your skill, strength, and stamina. Here’s how you can get involved;
- Challenging your golf mates to 36, 54 or 72 holes of golf in one day. You can create a team, or join an existing team.
- Pick you course and ask your club to participate or select a registered club. You can use our letter template to ask your preferred club to join in.
- Choose a day. Our official longest day in WA is 21 April 2023, but you can pick any day that suits you.
- Spread the word and start fundraising. The more you raise, the bigger the impact for those affected by cancer.
- Hit the course, beat the sun, and have a tee-riffic day!
Tips and tools
We have a host of tips and tools to help you reach your fundraising goal, and make a difference to those with cancer now and for future generations.
Whether you choose 36, 54 or 72 holes The Longest Day will be long, and you could walk between 20-40km. So, we’ve put together some tips on how to get ready for the day.
Every hero needs a plan before they set off! We’ve got you covered with some helpful tips for on the day.
To make the most of your fundraising efforts we’ve put together some resources from premade social media tiles to flyers and letter templates. You won’t need to worry about a thing.
Find out more
Read The Longest Day FAQs
For any queries call 1300 65 65 85
Find a friend who is already registered
Get inspired by past participants