Come and join us for an interactive session, utilising group discussion and case studies to provide participants with a greater understanding of palliative care and how it can be implemented within the facilities they work. This session is for All Health Care Professionals: Doctors, Nurses, Aboriginal Health Staff, Allied Health Professionals, Aged Care Staff, Disability Staff, Patient Care Assistants.
- Understanding the palliative approach
- Communication within palliative care
- Identifying the terminal phase
- Ed Gaudoin, Palliative Care Clinical Nurse Consultant
- Dr Derek Eng, Palliative Care Consultant
- Sally Coppock, Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner