Life Now Yoga Online (Evening) - Term 4, 2023
- Event Date: Thu 26 October, 2023 to Thu 30 November, 2023
- Time: 5.00pm-6.00pm
- Venue: Virtual
- Cost: Free six-week course
Are you or someone you care about affected by cancer?
The Cancer Council WA Life Now Program invites you to take part in our free supportive cancer care course.
Life Now Yoga is a free introductory six week yoga course for people affected by cancer and their carers. Our senior yoga instructor will guide you through each class and adapt different yoga poses to suit your needs. Yoga involves stretching, breathing exercises, postures and meditation. Yoga has shown to have great benefits for people affected by cancer.
- Life Now Yoga is offered to West Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also eligible to attend (by themselves, or in support of a cancer patient), and are invited to register.
- As this is a beginners course, no prior yoga experience is required to participate.
- So we can help more people experience the many benefits of yoga, participants are invited to attend a maximum of three Life Now Yoga courses.
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now course registration form.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at email@example.com