Life Now Tai Chi Butler - Term 4, 2022
- Event Date: Mon 17 October, 2022 to Mon 21 November, 2022
- Time: 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Venue: Seaside Exercise Physiology, Amesbury Loop, Butler WA, Australia
- Cost: Free six-week course
Are you or someone you care about affected by cancer?
The Cancer Council WA Life Now Program invites you to take part in our free supportive cancer care course.
Life Now Tai Chi is a free introductory six week tai chi course for people affected by cancer and their carers. Our senior instructor will guide you through each class and adapt different movements to suit your needs. Tai chi is a form of Chinese martial art which has been shown to help bring about a state of calm and clarity through low impact movements and stretching.
- Life Now Tai Chi is offered to West Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also eligible to attend (by themselves, or in support of a cancer patient), and are invited to register.
- As this is a beginners course, no prior tai chi experience is required to participate.
- So we can help more people experience the many benefits of tai chi, participants are invited to attend a maximum of three Life Now Tai Chi courses.
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now course registration form.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at email@example.com