Life Now Mindfulness Online - Term 4, 2022
- Event Date: Wed 12 October, 2022 to Wed 30 November, 2022
- Time: 10.00am-12.00pm
- Venue: Virtual
- Cost: Free eight-week course
Course full - register to join our waitlist
Register to join our waitlist
Are you or someone you care about affected by cancer?
The Cancer Council WA Life Now Program invites you to take part in our free supportive cancer care course.
Life Now Mindfulness is a free stress management program, open to people diagnosed with cancer and their carers. This eight week course is facilitated by an experienced instructor and runs for two hours each week. Mindfulness practices encourage individuals to experience the present moment in a non-judgmental way, to counter the effects of stressors relating to the cancer diagnosis.
- Life Now Mindfulness is offered to West Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also eligible to attend (by themselves, or in support of a cancer patient), and are invited to register.
- As this is a beginners course, no prior mindfulness experience is required to participate.
- So we can help more people to experience the benefits of mindfulness, participants are invited to attend one Life Now Mindfulness course only.
- This course also requires a commitment to participation in a small group setting and home practice between classes.
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now course registration form.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org