Life Now Meditation Online: Mondays - Term 3, 2022
- Event Date: Mon 1 August, 2022 to Mon 5 September, 2022
- Time: 5.30pm-6.30pm
- Venue: Virtual
- Cost: Free six-week course
Registrations are essential - please complete the Life Now application form.
Life Now Meditation is a six-week course held on Mondays from 5.30pm-6.30pm, commencing on 1 August 2022. The course is delivered online via Zoom.
- Life Now Meditation is offered to West Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also eligible to attend (by themselves, or in support of a cancer patient), and are invited to register.
- As this is a beginners course, no prior meditation experience is required to participate.
- So we can help more people experience the many benefits of meditation, participants are invited to attend a maximum of three Life Now Meditation courses.
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now Program course application form or call 13 11 20.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at email@example.com