Life Now Meditation Mandurah - Term 3, 2023
- Event Date: Thu 3 August, 2023 to Thu 7 September, 2023
- Time: 1.00pm-2.00pm
- Venue: Dot's Place Peel, Cancer Council WA, Victoria Circle, Greenfields WA, Australia
- Cost: Free six-week course
Are you or someone you care about affected by cancer?
The Cancer Council WA Life Now Program invites you to take part in our free supportive cancer care course.
Life Now Meditation is an introductory six-week guided course running for an hour each week. Each class is led by a senior meditation teacher.
Guided meditation involves learning and practicing different meditation techniques. There is no need for any prior skills or experience to participate and benefit from the course. You will be provided with a range of simple techniques to help you relax and calm your mind.
- Life Now Meditation is offered to West Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also eligible to attend (by themselves, or in support of a cancer patient), and are invited to register.
- As this is a beginners course, no prior experience is required to participate.
- So we can help more people experience the many benefits of meditation, participants are invited to attend three Life Now Meditation courses.
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now course registration form.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at email@example.com.