Life Now Meditation Mandurah - Term 3, 2022
- Event Date: Wed 3 August, 2022 to Wed 7 September, 2022
- Time: 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Venue: Dot's Place Peel, Cancer Council WA, Victoria Circle, Greenfields WA, Australia
- Cost: Free six-week course
Life Now Meditation is a six-week course held on Wednesdays from 1.30pm-2.30pm, commencing on 3 August 2022. Parking is available onsite.
- Life Now Meditation is offered to West Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also eligible to attend (by themselves, or in support of a cancer patient), and are invited to register.
- As this is a beginners course, no prior meditation experience is required to participate.
- So we can help more people experience the many benefits of meditation, participants are invited to attend a maximum of three Life Now Meditation courses.
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now Program course application form or call 13 11 20.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org