Life Now Exercise Midland - Term 3, 2022
- Event Date: Tue 26 July, 2022 to Thu 13 October, 2022
- Time: 2.00pm-3.00pm
- Venue: Life Ready Physio + Pilates Midland, 6 Centennial Place, Midland WA, Australia
- Cost: Free 12-week course
Life Now Exercise is a 12-week course held twice-weekly for one hour. Each class is facilitated by an accredited exercise physiologist. The Midland course will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2.00pm-3.00pm, commencing on 26 July 2022. Parking is available onsite.
- Life Now Exercise is offered to Western Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer in the last two years, are currently undergoing cancer treatment or who have completed cancer treatment in the last two years.
- Primary Carers are eligible to attend with the patient.
- So we can help more people to experience the benefits of exercise medicine, participants are invited to attend one Life Now Exercise course only.
Please note some health-related eligibility criteria apply. The Life Now team will ask you about these contraindications when we contact you to confirm your registration.
Following registration, each participant must obtain medical clearance and attend an initial assessment with an accredited exercise physiologist who will develop their individually tailored exercise program (fee applies).
Interested in participating in this course?
Registrations are essential. Please complete the Life Now Program course application form or call 13 11 20.
For Life Now Program queries, email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org