Make Smoking History has a range of smoke-free posters that have been created for community service organisations to display at their services. These can be ordered in A3 or A4.
How to obtain copies
For single copies, please download individual pdf files from the list below.
For more information, please contact the Resource Officer on (08) 9388 4363.
For information on details we collect, please see our Privacy Collection Statement.
Make Smoking History community service posters
The Quit Kit
The Quit Kit: The Quit Kit contains the Quit Because You Can booklet, which provides practical advice to help you plan and quit smoking. It contains information to help you learn about why you smoke and describes different ways of quitting. The Quit Kit also includes a Guide To Quitting Products, Quit Planner and Quit Pocket Guide.
Tobacco Toolbox is published four times a year. For more information on any of the topics, or if you would like to contribute, please email the Make Smoking History Team at email@example.com or call (08) 9388 4333.
In this edition:
- First smoke-free prison in WA
- Industry sector workers still exposed to tobacco smoke and e-cigarette aerosols
- Towards Tobacco Free By 2030: Post symposium learnings
- Challenges and opportunities for tobacco control in Australia: A qualitative study
- ‘Dispelling the smoke to reflect the mirror’: the time is not to eliminate tobacco related harms
In this edition:
- Worried About You campaign
- WA Symposium Alert- Save the date!
- E-cigarettes uptake on the rise across Australia
- Community-based research during COVID-19: the Which Way? Study
- New Zealand’s tobacco endgame
- Time for renewed national anti-smoking campaign
- Canada’s new proposed health warning regulations
- Australia’s attitudes and perceptions towards drugs by region
How to support patients who smoke to quit
In May 2018 Cancer Council WA held a series of seminars for a range of health professionals working in health services across Western Australia to learn more about best practice approaches to support patients who smoke.
How to support patients who smoke to quit presentations: Please click here to download and view PDFs of all the presentations that were delivered during this seminar series.
Make Smoking History resources for health professionals
Make Smoking History has developed a number of resources for professionals working with clients wanting to quit smoking.
These are available on the Make Smoking History website.